Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

A couple of weeks (or months?) ago we were walking past a restaurant that called itself a Brazilian barbecue and were handed a flyer full of pictures of barbecued meat. Benjamin was intrigued. Not being much of a meat eater, I told him he would have to be responsible for getting us there. Well, when Father's Day rolled around, Benjamin knew just where he wanted to go, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The meat was so-so (though rather adventurous--we tried things like ox tongue, cow kidney, and chicken hearts), but the buffet portion of the restaurant had these wonderfully fresh salads, delicious noodle dishes, and even some decent pizza. I have my doubts as to whether or not it was really Brazilian food (seemed awfully Chinese to me), but we were still pleased. Good choice, Benjamin!